A wise man had said once, “A woman is as beautiful as her nails.” Maybe, he has hit the nail right on the head because women pay great attention to their nails. Well-manicured nails can enhance the overall personality of a woman and take it to an entirely different level.
There is nothing trendier this summer in 2020 than SNS Nails when it comes to nail maintenance. Let us see what SNS dip nails are and why they have become popular today.
What is SNS?
SNS nails are not a new phenomenon. This beautifying nails technique has been there for a long time, but it has become a fashion statement today.
SNS constitutes Signature Nails Systems. SNS is a branded powder-dipping system where the manicurist applies polish to the nails and subsequently dips it in the SNS to give the nails ultimate sheen. The process is repeated to ensure a perfect nail polish job.
SNS dip powder is available in a fantastic spectrum of vibrant colors and shades consisting of chemicals like titanium dioxide, benzoyl peroxide, and acrylic ester polymer. These ingredients strengthen your nails instead of wearing them down. Hence, SNS plays a stellar role in enhancing the overall beauty of a woman.
The most significant advantage of using SNS is that it can last twice as long as the conventional gel polish. This fact explains why SNS dip nails are the trending factor in this summer of 2020.
Beauticians and nail technicians can order their nail supplies online from us.
SNS Nails – Different from Shellac or Acrylic Nails
Nails are integral to human anatomy. Using nail polish to beautify them is a critical aspect of manicured nails. Among the various traditional nail polishing techniques, SNS nails stand out because this beautification technique relies on SNS dipping powder rather than gel polish layers. Apart from enhancing the beauty of the nails, SNS has other benefits.
- A comparatively easy procedure that is less harsh on natural nails
- Does not require the presence of ultraviolet rays to dry out
- Requires considerably less filling compared to other manicuring techniques
- Emits fewer fumes
- Long-lasting, as SNS nails are more resistant to nail chipping.
- Can last twice as long as Shellac or Acrylic Nails
Frequent visits to the nail salon cause UV rays exposure, whereby there are chances of skin damage. SNS should be a better procedure because it does not involve the use of LED or UV rays. However, a gel base and a top coating are necessary for SNS nails. Therefore, it is advisable to have your manicure done by a qualified nail technician using hygienic processes.
We are available for all those who wish to order their nail supplies online.
SNS Nails – Long-lasting procedure
Nails are a growing part of the human body. Hence, any nail beautification process does not last more than four weeks, as your nails can grow substantially during this period. Compared to other nail beautification procedures, SNS nails last for four weeks. However, you will need a touch-up in between. Alternatively, you can proceed with removing the SNS dipping powder residue.
SNS Nails – Removal procedure
Generally, women use acetone for removing nail polish. However, acetone can dry out your skin and cause irritations. Therefore, using an acetone-free nail polish remover should be the ideal removal procedure.
A qualified nail beautician should help you in this matter.
- The first step is to gently sand off the top gel layer. You do not have to worry about removing the color beneath it.
- If possible, use an acetone-free nail polish remover. Soak your nails for about 10 to 20 minutes in it.
- Alternatively, you can dip cotton balls in acetone and place one over each of your nails. Use aluminum foil to wrap the nail together with the cotton ball.
- Check after 10 minutes if you can wipe away the nail polish using a paper napkin.
- If it is not possible, soak the nail for another ten minutes before repeating the wiping procedure.
A word of precaution
One should never try to peel off SNS nails. It can end up removing the top protective layer of your natural nails, whereby the nails can become brittle and snap.
SNS Nails – Trending in 2020
SNS nails have become a craze today in the summer of 2020 because of the following reasons.
- One of the most comfortable procedures for applying nail polish
- Available in an incredible spectrum of colors
- SNS Dipping Powders last much longer than traditional nail polishing procedures.
- Strengthens your nails considerably
SNS Nails – Cons: Compared to other manicures, using SNS nails is an expensive procedure because it entails removing the entire layer when replacing them.
Pros and cons will be present in every procedure. Nevertheless, SNS nails are trending today more than ever before. So, what are you waiting for? Contact us for ordering your SNS Dipping Powder and other nail supplies online.